I CARE Awards Breakfast
To be held Friday, May 10th, 8:30-9:30 am
Newburgh Chandler Public Library, 4111 Lakeshore Dr., Newburgh
The 6th annual Warrick County Cares (WCC) I CARE Awards Breakfast will be held to honor organizations, youth and individuals that go above and beyond to serve the Warrick County community and contribute to the well-being of its citizens.
Nominees were collected from around Warrick County in three different categories: Organization, Individual, and Youth, along with Coalition Member of the Year. WCC coalition members chose the awardees.
- Castle High School Riley Dance Marathon
- Logan’s Promise
- Optimal Rhythms, Access Academy
- Mayce Wangler, Boonville Middle School student
- Hadley Mayes, Boonville High School student
- Michael Perry, Warrick County Prosecutor
- Brad Schneider, Superintendent – Warrick County School Corporation
- Carrie Roelle, Volunteer – Sharon Elementary School, Attorney at Kahn, Dees, Donovan, and Kahn
- Jeff Valiant, Elberfeld Town Councilman
County youth will present “Through The Eyes of Youth,” A Photovoice Project, in conjunction with Purdue Extension.
The media is invited to attend the breakfast and awards ceremony.