https://youthfirstinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/340x156_YouthFirst_logo_color-300x138.png 0 0 Youth First https://youthfirstinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/340x156_YouthFirst_logo_color-300x138.png Youth First2020-07-15 03:05:222020-07-15 03:05:23Thoughts on Friendship
Thoughts on Friendship
Use the questions below to have a conversation about friendship with your teen. Take turns asking each other the questions so you can both share.
- What does it mean to be a friend?
- What are the qualities of a good friend?
- Why is it important to have good friends?
- Tell about a time when a friendship didn’t work out and why.
- Tell about a time when you really came through for a friend.
- What was it like sharing your experiences? How were you feeling?
- What was it like hearing someone else’s experiences with friendships? How were they different than your own or the same?
- What did it mean to you to share your experiences, beliefs and actions?