https://youthfirstinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/340x156_YouthFirst_logo_color-300x138.png 0 0 Youth First https://youthfirstinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/340x156_YouthFirst_logo_color-300x138.png Youth First2020-07-15 12:16:092020-07-15 12:16:10Conversation Starters for Talking with Your Teen
Conversation Starters for Talking with Your Teen
- What are two things on your bucket list?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What three words would you use to describe me?
- What is one thing I don’t know about you?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What scares you?
- What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t?
- What is your proudest moment?
- What are your current goals?
- What do you think you want to do for a living?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your biggest success?
- If you could have a “re-do” of any day, what would it be?
- How are you feeling about your sports/hobbies/commitments?
- Is there something I can do to help you feel more supported?
- If you could take one responsibility off your plate for the next week, what would it be?
- Is there anything you’d like for me to know?